20/10 Mesh Anti Aphids Net
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||30,000 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Width: 4m
- Material: HDPE
- Name: Anti Insect Net
- Length: 200
- Trademark: Meyabond
- Specification: 5608900099
- HS Code: 5608900099
- Performance: Acid Resistant, Alkali Resistant, High Temperature Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Ventilation
- Color: White
- Raw Material: HDPE+UV
- Life Span: 3-5years
- Transport Package: Plastic Film
- Origin: Cn
Anti-insect net is generally used to protect cultivations from insects. It is the best protection against insects as it avoids the use of insecticides. The anti-insect net can increase vegetable yield and quality, which are green pollution-free foods.
Produced with 100% Pure HDPE virgin material
UV stabilized and Anti-oxidant (OX) - Long life
long life, low cost, light and fold easily,
Offer excellent insect protection for the crops
Use continuously 5-10 years
Transparent, 72 g/m2,
Mesh size: 6/6 per cm; 17 mesh
Blocks penetration of insects and protects against pests, such as tobacco Whitefly (Bemisia-tabaci), Leaf miner, Aphids and Thrips.
To be used in cultivation of flowers and vegetables in shadehouses and nurseries
The anti insect net is made of monofilaments that are manufactured with special UV-resistant materials, giving the net durability and longevity. It has strong tucked selvedges, and is flexible, light, and easy to spread.
Other widths are available upon request.
The anti insect net is recyclable and environment friendly.
Material: 100% Pure Virgin HDPE Mono. With UV Stabilized & Igranox
U. V. Warranty:
5 years pro rata warranty against product failure due to Ultra violet degradation
- Reinforced margin edges eliminate yarn displacement
- Wovened in ultramodern plants with high quality CIBA U. V. Stabilizers
- Strong, durable lockstitch technology that resist tearing, fraying, stretching, and sagging
- The nets will not unravel or ladder even when punctured
- Light weight for easy handling and positioning
Anti Insect Net 17 mesh
Anti Insect net 17 mesh protects the crop against fruit flies and bigger insects. The net prevents the penetration of those insects to the structure and by that the crop is safe. Thanks to this net the grower can have more yield and better quality from his crop, with much less spraying chemicals. In addition to that the crop has more ventilation in compare to crop that grow under more density nets like 25 mesh. This net can be used in all stable structures in vegetables, herbs and flowers that need protection against insects and some shade. Mainly used in Pepper crop and Fig in Anti Insect houses in Israel.
Protection crop from whitefly, Protection vegetables from aphids, Protection flower from leaf miners oli,
Anti insect net malla anti insectos aphids nett anti insetti netto lutte contre les insectes net Antiinsektennetz
- provides a strong cover on the orchards against the damage that insect can cause.
- provide an extra protection against sun burns, considering the color of the net.
- provides all of its services in EU standards, from the quality of ropes to the testing and certification of HDPE mono-filament anti hail nets.
- Certified quality of the materials, long lasting framing and the static calculations behind the projects brings more and high quality harvest.
We provide full range specification of pest control nets:
Anti insect net has many Specification, such as:
- various kind of meshes to optimise the different harvesting methods of crops and orchards
-various kind of meshes is suitable for a different application
- available in different weights, several mesh sizes
- available in crystal transparent (natural white), black and green colours.
- protecting crops from butterflies, birds, pigeons, rabbits, squirrels and other similar pests
- grains collection in horticulture and forestry
- as a protective material in sport centers and pools
-as a protective material and sunshade in construction area
We promise: 100% pure virgin HDPE, No recycle
|Item||Material||Mesh||Standard Mesh||Hole Size|