Warp/Weft Knitted Anti Insect Net in Japan Market
|FOB Price:||US $0.15-0.35 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||30,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30,000 Square Meters||US $0.15-0.35/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MB-NA-2017
- Hole Size: 50 Mesh
- Performance: Acid Resistant, Alkali Resistant, Waterproof, High Temperature Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Ventilation
- Color: White
- Mesh: 8, 20, 25, 30, ....110
- Length: 100, 200 or as Request
- MOQ: 3-4 Tons or 20′ Container
- Trademark: Meyabond
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Width: > 5 M
- Usage: Shade Net, Breeding Net, Protective Net
- Material: HDPE
- Brand: Meyabond
- Weight: 250, 160, 130, 80, ....30G/M2
- UV: 3% or Request
- Package: Roll with Plastic Film
- Transport Package: Plastic Film Then in PP Woven Bag Per Roll
- Origin: China
Our products has been apporved by ISO9001 and ISO4001.
Our high-class anti-insect nets are made of polyethylene and grant a big diversity in application possibilities.
The nets protect the vegetables and fruits against threatening insects! Depending of the appliance and culture can choice the suitable mesh wide. The standard working time are 8-10 years and longer. Furthermore we grant a 5-years UV-guarantee. Many trials confirm that the use of anti-insect nets are absolutely necessary to protect the vegetables/fruits for the pests.
High tensile strength
Durable against mildew and rotting
High resistance against chemicals as well as tested for disinfection with product
Constant high water, light and air permeability.
Direct covering of biological cultures(i. e. Cabbage, carrots, beans, strawberries, etc
Reduce the use of pesticides and chemicals
Appliances for greenhouse ventilation.
Biological protection against insect and slugs
Defend the culture against virus from infected pests.
Additional forfend against wind, hail, animal bite, birds, etc.
|Item||Material||Mesh||Standard Mesh||Hole Size|
|0865||100% NEW HDPE||8||8×8||2.5||0.65||250||1/2||100/200||3%||Various|